The deserve every bit of this success 

clapping-icegif-10.gif

PSone

PS2

PS3

PS4

PS5

All have given me unforgettable moments that I will take to the grave :hi:

Playing TLOU2 currently & by the gawds!!! 

I never thought I’d be in the same spot as I was while playing TLOU1 or GoW 2018.

I think Naughty Dog & Santa Monica have just beaten filmmaking when it comes to the over all experience.

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

You are playing TLOU2 now? How are your finding it so far?

Reached Hospital basement…not into it.

It was streached in the middle Ellie sections but closer towards the switch over & since then it is slowly shaping up to be the best piece of entertainment ever!!

Game & Network Services (Playstation) FY23 Q2 (July - September 2023) Financial Results:

FY2023 Q2 Results:
Game & Network Services (PlayStation) Revenue: ¥954,1B/6.607$B (+32.38% YoY ¥720.7B/$5.21B)
Game & Network Services (PlayStation) Operating Profit: ¥48.9B/0.339$B (+16.16 YoY ¥42.1B/$0.305B)

Hardware:

- Sony shipped 4.9m PS5s in Q2 FY23:

Significant YoY growth: 48.48% YoY Vs 3.3m units in Q2 FY22.

Significant QoQ growth: 48.48% QoQ Vs 3.3m units in Q1 FY23

- Record-breaking console shipments in Q2 for SIE. (Highest amount of consoles shipped in Fiscal Year Q2 by SIE to my knowledge)!
- As it stands, Sony shipped 8.2m PS5s in the current FY, which accounts for roughly 33% of their FY target (25m PS5s shipped)
- 46.6m PS5s shipped since launch Vs 47.4m PS4s in the same timeframe. Launch aligned, PS5 is currently lagging behind PS4 by 0.8m Units.

Software:

67.6m Full PS4/PS5 Games sold in Q2 FY23.

8.16% YoY increase: Up from 62.5m in Q2 FY22.

19.65% QoQ increase: Up from 56.5m in Q1 FY23.

Digital accounted for 67% of Full Games Sales in Q2 FY23, comparable to previous quarters flat slightly up from 63% YoY and slightly down from 72% QoQ.

• Like 3

Just noticed that the PSVR2 won the best hardware in the Joystick Awards. 

I believe that the PSVR2 will meet the same fate as the Vita. Sony is depending too much on indies and third party support more specifically Capcom. 

Sony has launched only Call of the Mountain and that's the only first party software so far.  Just a waste piece of excellent hardware.  

1 minute ago, Bhpian Bali said:

so my ps4 is with my nephew and i got a ps5. What mp games can we play togrther? I have taken a common ps sub that is active on ps4 and ps5. 

If this is doable how to go about it?

1 month EA play is free with $1 trail.

Play It Takes Two.

Otherwise there is Battlefield 2042,Black Ops & many others given on PS+essential recently.

Much more on PS+Extra.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

so my ps4 is with my nephew and i got a ps5. What mp games can we play togrther? I have taken a common ps sub that is active on ps4 and ps5. 

If this is doable how to go about it?

I second it takes two.

You can also try Deep Rock Galactic.

Sackboy big adventure is pure bliss in co-op.

Edited by zoord
  • Like 1

First set of games from India will be shown in Feb next year. 

India Hero Project is a program where developers based in India can pitch their game to PlayStation, with a committee of nine Sony employees assessing each game. Sony will offer financial, technical and marketing support, and in some cases, perhaps even publish the games directly.

The applications they have received so far have allowed the team to spot some unexpected trends. For example, in terms of genre, the largest number of applications so far have been from developers pitching adventure games (25%), followed closely by first-person and third-person shooters (18%). After that there is a drop in percentage, with RPGs, casual games and horror games among the genres represented

• Like 2