The Playstation 5 thread

I have lots of expenses coming. Remodeling the interior of house and buying new furniture, primary car needs to be replaced by end of year etc. So, I don't see myself buying PS5 till mid next year or maybe on my next birthday in sep 2021.

With work and being with my young son I am so occupied yesterday I switched on PS 4 after 30-40 days. So, even if I buy PS5 soon what's the point when I can't play.

Till then I am gonna enjoy you all's purchases and updates [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I have lots of expenses coming. Remodeling the interior of house and buying new furniture, primary car needs to be replaced by end of year etc. So, I don't see myself buying PS5 till mid next year or maybe on my next birthday in sep 2021.

With work and being with my young son I am so occupied yesterday I switched on PS 4 after 30-40 days. So, even if I buy PS5 soon what's the point when I can't play.

Till then I am gonna enjoy you all's purchases and updates emoji3.png

There is no rush bro. There is nothing compelling on next gen consoles at launch and both companies will still support last-gen consoles till 2022 minimum.

Outside of blind hardcore fans aka dumb early adopters, no one one buying XSX or PS5 at launch.

• Thanks 1

There is no rush bro. There is nothing compelling on next gen consoles at launch and both companies will still support last-gen consoles till 2022 minimum.

Outside of blind hardcore fans aka dumb early adopters, no one one buying XSX or PS5 at launch.
Yeah. I admire people with such passion to buy it day 1. Be it consoles or games. I don't think money is a question for most because even if you are on a tight budget there are always Emi options on Amazon/Flipkart. It's all about the passion. I only have such passion for Cricket stuff [emoji12]

I even bought my PS4 after 3+ years of its launch. So, I can wait. No issues.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

I think idhar launch hoga on Nov 19 but the quantity will be very less, most of the stock being diverted to big bucks markets like US,EU,Japan & APAC etc.

What was the stock like for PS4 here at launch back in January, 2014? 

I guess, the demand since then must've grown exponentially which may make it harder this time round to secure a PS5.

Yeah. I admire people with such passion to buy it day 1. Be it consoles or games. I don't think money is a question for most because even if you are on a tight budget there are always Emi options on Amazon/Flipkart. It's all about the passion. I only have such passion for Cricket stuff [emoji12]

I even bought my PS4 after 3+ years of its launch. So, I can wait. No issues.

Not only do you get the console cheap if you wait but you also get the games cheap. Best combo ever.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Day 1 only makes sense if you have played every single game that you wanted to play on last gen 

or 

There is an online killer app like Halo which you don’t want to be left behind in 

Killer app Halo as in it killed the series X?

:P

2 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

What if you skipped last gen and haven't played any of the ps exclusives since ps3 .

no one would be more happier thn this said person with day 1 purchase.. 

dont even need any launch games just couple it ps plus and get the ps plus collection of last gen games and you are set..

8 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

What if you skipped last gen and haven't played any of the ps exclusives since ps3 .

If one has skipped last gen completely, I see very little reason why they’d be inclined to adopt next gen day one. They’ve most likely moved out of gaming 

Just now, RV1709 said:

If one has skipped last gen completely, I see very little reason why they’d be inclined to adopt next gen day one. They’ve most likely moved out of gaming 

Well priories change, but if you are passionate about something, you will eventually return to it.

I mean look at the number of people who suddenly returned to ivg at eve of PS5 announcement.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Same.... :rant:

Stupid site is still broken.. and now they might have exhausted their numbers... I wanted to get it Day 1. 

Amazon and all will ship it out on 12th.. so will only reach by 14th or 15th.. 

Amazon in the past has shipped preorders early to make it on day1. I will keep my order active for now. If I manage to get a 3080 between now and PS5 launch, ill cancel my order or sell it a retail price for any interested folks at work.

4 minutes ago, Keano said:

Amazon in the past has shipped preorders early to make it on day1. I will keep my order active for now. If I manage to get a 3080 between now and PS5 launch, ill cancel my order or sell it a retail price for any interested folks at work.

Thanks for letting me know. If i don't get it bestbuy in the next round, i will try and get it on amazon or gamestop. :| 

8 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

Thanks for letting me know. If i don't get it bestbuy in the next round, i will try and get it on amazon or gamestop. :| 

good luck, i'll tag you if I see the stock is available at either of those two retailers.