The Xbox Series X|S thread

11 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah I also have doubts buying on OLX . But to make sure everything was right I asked the seller to make a 5/6 min video showing console running with different games n screens and he did that . And I have a cousin in Delhi who picked it up and checked contents and will be shipping it to me ..

Yeah Techenclave trading section bdefinitely looks reliable .  Think @Aercy can guide you better though , he's used their platform few times before (saw his ad for XSS there )

Managed to close a deal on XSS on TE. Got one for 28k with 10-11 months of warranty left. Checked with pics and a short video with the console running a game. The console seems to be in a mint condition. Hopefully will there will be no issues hereafter. Thank you for the guidance.

17 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Managed to close a deal on XSS on TE. Got one for 28k with 10-11 months of warranty left. Checked with pics and a short video with the console running a game. The console seems to be in a mint condition. Hopefully will there will be no issues hereafter. Thank you for the guidance.

Cool . Glad I was able to help .

https://museum.xbox.com/

Guys everyone share your Xbox history. its no showing accurate details though. It shows My first 360 game was GTA4 which is not true, my 1st game on 360 was Gears 1. I bought the game with new console in 2006. But its not able  to detect anything before 2008. I went with my elder brother and cousins to buy it as we all were real excited for Gears back then :P

Anyway, still cool. Check it out 

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 11/27/2021 at 11:46 AM, WhiteWolf said:

https://museum.xbox.com/

Guys everyone share your Xbox history. its no showing accurate details though. It shows My first 360 game was GTA4 which is not true, my 1st game on 360 was Gears 1. I bought the game with new console in 2006. But its not able  to detect anything before 2008. I went with my elder brother and cousins to buy it as we all were real excited for Gears back then :P

Anyway, still cool. Check it out 

Mine is wrong to my first console was xbox one x , while museum says its series x.

Most played game is right. Red dead redemption 2 .

It's not detecting the Xbox One. Says my first Xbox was 360 even though it was the One. Never played on the 360.

Rest of it seems accurate. First game it says was GTA IV, which had Games for windows Live at the time. Assuming that's where it's picking it up from.

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Started playing RDR1 on the SX, looks great at 4K res, would be great if it gets GTA IV type support to run at 60 FPS..

It was upgraded for One & OneX 

Also the BC program of TeamXbox is done & over,so no more changes on any game whatsoever. 

I’m just glad that Gears Series made the cut.

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

when the shelves have nothing more than that in "Next Gen Console" category :P 

It’s all the unsold stock from last 1 year. 

Just take a look at Indian e-commerce,everything is just flooded with SeriesS & going for 32k with weekly promos. 

No way in hell they produced all these units lately despite chip shortages. 

They produced lot of these units that just went unsold throughout the year in comparison to PS5 & SX. 

All the casual holiday buyers are jumping in now,good though that they are getting something. 

M$ from the start should have focused more on producing SX & today more ppl would have got what they actually wanted. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1