Jump to content

The Xbox Series X|S thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Aercy said:

Every deal is subjected to regulatory approvals. And that may take upto 2 years


“FTC Chair Lina Khan has long advocated for a more forceful approach to reviewing deals, particularly by the biggest technology companies, which she says are able to leverage their dominance in one line of business to gain power in other markets. Under her leadership, the agency has sued to block two major takeovers -- Nvidia Corp.'s proposed purchase of Arm Ltd. and Lockheed Martin Corp.'s deal to buy of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc.”

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:


“FTC Chair Lina Khan has long advocated for a more forceful approach to reviewing deals, particularly by the biggest technology companies, which she says are able to leverage their dominance in one line of business to gain power in other markets. Under her leadership, the agency has sued to block two major takeovers -- Nvidia Corp.'s proposed purchase of Arm Ltd. and Lockheed Martin Corp.'s deal to buy of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc.”

 

 

 

sony bungie acquisition will only make it easy since sony and tencent are way ahead than xbox.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Everything is good , but do not buy those crappy charging docks for xbox controllers. Batterys lasts maximum 2 hrs. Gave up and switched to cells :roflroll:

 

Which reminds me that my Eneloops are still going strong (8+ years) but don't hold the charge that well now. Let's see how much more it can take.

 

PS - The larger capacity Eneloops (black ones) sucked a*s and died a long time back.

PPS - Another reason they don't last as much now (besides their age) is because I have harder to drive pair of headphones attached to it.

 

 

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Everything is good , but do not buy those crappy charging docks for xbox controllers. Batterys lasts maximum 2 hrs. Gave up and switched to cells :roflroll:

 

Nah, not buying any battery pack that isn't from a good brand.

 

14 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

Which reminds me that my Eneloops are still going strong (8+ years) but don't hold the charge that well now. Let's see how much more it can take.

 

PS - The larger capacity Eneloops (black ones) sucked a*s and died a long time back.

PPS - Another reason they don't last as much now (besides their age) is because I have harder to drive pair of headphones attached to it.

 

 

 

Still better than my Eveready that I got by mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

Which reminds me that my Eneloops are still going strong (8+ years) but don't hold the charge that well now. Let's see how much more it can take.

 

PS - The larger capacity Eneloops (black ones) sucked a*s and died a long time back.

PPS - Another reason they don't last as much now (besides their age) is because I have harder to drive pair of headphones attached to it.

 

 

Dont play much xbox rn. But yeah eneloops are way better , Stick to it.

 

26 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Nah, not buying any battery pack that isn't from a good brand.

 

I learned my lesson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...