The Xbox Series X|S thread

43 minutes ago, Vamos said:

The only upside to these confusing options is, all power states are very stable and the system never throws any error even when the power is cut off without properly turning it off. 

And quick resume always works. :wub:

Yup. They are very stable alright. Even though QR sometimes throws weird network errors in FH, it always works.

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

arre arre but what about inflation, recession, GDP, PPP :giggle:?

I think it's price correction due to currency devaluation vs USD almost worldwide. All these companies on US stock exchange will be forced to increase price unfortunately. 

42 minutes ago, b!T said:

:lol:

Wtf?! You'd think they'd decrease XSS price since it's over expensive, instead they're increasing XSX to make it just as over expensive :blink:

Phil is a disgrace to the tag 'Asli Gamer' :D

12 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Meanwhile, those pre-owned units on gameloot are still not selling. 

Now they dropped the price to 39k 

CeX also has around 25 of those around their stores and listed for 49-50k . Wonder who's gonna buy those if Gameloot is struggling to find buyers at even 40/41k

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I think it's price correction due to currency devaluation vs USD almost worldwide. All these companies on US stock exchange will be forced to increase price unfortunately. 

Yeah Dollar is trading around 83 . Over 10% more expensive than it was a year ago so prices had to be adjusted 

Edited by Krazyniks

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

CeX also has around 25 of those around their stores and listed for 49-50k . Wonder who's gonna buy those if Gameloot is struggling to find buyers at even 40/41k

CeX still sells pre-owned PS4s for 30k. 

They are on a different level :lol:

2 minutes ago, Vamos said:

CeX still sells pre-owned PS4s for 30k. 

They are on a different level :lol:

Yeah they really are ?. But they are still profitable/seem to be doing okay. In all 16 stores all company owned . And Majority of those stores are in Malls where they have to pay high rents and staff salaries. 

Their model must be working someway . 

31 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I'm going there tomorrow to sell my SX for 40k, and now I can show this news and haggle for a better price :D

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah they really are ?. But they are still profitable/seem to be doing okay. In all 16 stores all company owned . And Majority of those stores are in Malls where they have to pay high rents and staff salaries. 

Their model must be working someway . 

Yup, true. 

They are very big in the UK. 

In India they seem to attract parents who want to buy their kids a console. Everytime I visit a CeX store, I see kids with parents. 

They provide a safe buying experience, with minimal risk.