Reactions   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, hussain said:

Whats the cheapest way to get the 15. Like during the festive season does Amazon or Flipkart give a big discount on them?

15 is coming soon on Amazon. Don't expect any discounts on 15 series for few months except for usual 5-6k on HDFC or icici cards. 

In coming BBD sale I will try to pick 14 plus. Quite contend with my 13. Battery is also at 96% even after 1 year of usage. Thinking about 14 plus only cos of bigger screen and better battery. All depends if there is a good deal on it.

4 minutes ago, Root said:

Are you aware of Bur Dubai everyone keeps talking about? Are the shops there reliable? Apparently they sell international models way less than Apple store. 

I am aware, have been there as well. Plenty of reliable shops around Bur Dubai and even outside it.

• Thanks 1

Once 15’s are out apple will cease the production of 14 Pro’s, so don’t think they will get usb c type. You will never see 2 gen of Pro’s being available at one given time. You might only see left over stock being sold on fk/amz. 

from earlier trends, last years pro versions generally go upto 80-90k plus additional exchange discount. But i feel this is being too optimistic in current scenario.

You know a product is absolutely old is when company talks a bout a WATCH FACE in keynote. What a joke apple has become, but the point is they will mint money and that is all that matters.

25 minutes ago, AtheK said:

You know a product is absolutely old is when company talks a bout a WATCH FACE in keynote. What a joke apple has become, but the point is they will mint money and that is all that matters.

Apple has to be the company with the most loyal (and blind) fanboys in the world.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

At this point I’m not even sure what can be done to phones. Yearly cycle should be stopped, refresh every 2 years. 

2 minutes ago, Anshul said:

10,000 nits brightness!

500 mpx camera.

5 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

At this point I’m not even sure what can be done to phones. Yearly cycle should be stopped, refresh every 2 years. 

I agree, phones have literally peaked out. The flagship should be launched once in 2 years and some of the features of flagship should trickle down next year to the base phone. This has to be the worst update EVER by Apple, even the presentation is so rehashed now that if you pick last year presentation and this years and switch them somewhere in between you would not be able to make out a difference.

All these talks of carbon neutral and enviornment is all bull sh*t if this is what they will keep doing. Holds good for samsung as well.

• 1 month later...

My 2015 macbook air is running really well it just needs frequent battery changes. like I changed the battery a year ago for 5k. now the battery issues are back. I only use a macbook for work and dont need a performance oriented laptop but I dont think i will be ever able to use a windows laptop again. so does it make sense to spend 1 lac to get Macbook Air M2 with apple care on flipkart just for battery? although i already know the answer i am gonna get. 

Macbook is the only apple product i use. i have an android phone otherwise. 

I also get to claim the 18% gst on it as the laptop is for business use plus depreciation on the basic value :tongue:

Edited by Bhpian Bali

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

My 2015 macbook air is running really well it just needs frequent battery changes. like I changed the battery a year ago for 5k. now the battery issues are back. I only use a macbook for work and dont need a performance oriented laptop but I dont think i will be ever able to use a windows laptop again. so does it make sense to spend 1 lac to get Macbook Air M2 with apple care on flipkart just for battery? although i already know the answer i am gonna get. 

Macbook is the only apple product i use. i have an android phone otherwise. 

I also get to claim the 18% gst on it as the laptop is for business use plus depreciation on the basic value :tongue:

In a similar situation to you. I have a 2015 MacBook pro with similar issue. But I always use it with my charger and forgot about the issue. 

If I think about it too much it, I will impulse buy when I can push it for a few more years.

5 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

In a similar situation to you. I have a 2015 MacBook pro with similar issue. But I always use it with my charger and forgot about the issue. 

If I think about it too much it, I will impulse buy when I can push it for a few more years.

Yeah since 2015 i have used thr laptop as a desktop for a year or two. 

It still works so fast. Ssd = invention of fire and wheel combined. 

• 3 weeks later...

So i got a Macbook Air M1 like ~5 days back from Reliance Digital, also got Apple Care Plus, the store clerk said that it would be activated in 2 days time, but even today it shows "Limited Warranty" on the checkcoverage.apple.com website, I have the bill, what should i do, is this a reliance issue or something on Apple's end?

I spent 18k on the apple care plus, don't want to lose my moneys :cry: