The Xbox Series X|S thread

27 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Xbox Series S&Gears Tactics - Xbox (Xbox One) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08NRBNDPZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_gVOTFb1T06HQK

xbox series s bundled with gears tactics... 

??  did Amazon forget there no Drive in xss 

Damn :rofl:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Genuinely surprised to see quite a bit of interest here for XSX :).Considering how most people didn't like (hate rather ) Xbox one and didn't show much interest for the new gen Xbox when it was revealed .

I think its just here in IVG i have seen hate is too much for Xbox than in other International forums that I am part of. I was born and brought up from this console wars era...  Generally what i have seen so far... PS2 fanboys literally obliterated Xbox Fanboys. Then X360 fans won over PS3 fans though PS3 picked up later. But boy.. this PS4 fanboys just sh*tted all over the Xbox One fanboys and for obvious reasons... (Was very young in PS1, SNES, NES era)

Personally I always play multiplatform on the Xbox consoles and Playstation only for their quality exclusive lineups. I love Xbox Online more than PS.

I initially thought i am one of the rare category who loves Xbox as a brand though agree they screwed big time last gen but overall they were decent. Then all these zodka ..etc came ... in this forum.

I don't give a damn about what ppl think and why im a big fan of xbox but still stating my Honest Opinions.

Early advantages for X SEX this new gen were:-

1. Game Pass

2. Native 4K Gaming

3. Bethesda Aquisition

4. Day 1 Launch world wide where India included for the 1st time

5. And obviously 12 TF (Which is plain BS)

On Point 5, A Big disappointment for me which was proven very accurately from the DF videos on Valhalla. And agreed on what looks like a Fact that Developing on Xbox brand for the developers is a lot more challenging due to its nature and structure compared to Playstation.  With 12 TFs they could have easily shown their capability..... But Alas!  A Beautiful and thoughtful console design of PS5 trumped it.

Anyway, For me I am the winner. Will play both but got to give PS5 the credit where the due is..... when it comes to their design structure and usable cores and speed Sony nailed it.

Just wanted to see where will Series X and 5 stand after 1 year and prove which is more powerful. My bet is on Series X but will be proud if after few months and years passed PS5 is still as strong or better than X SEX.  Because the way these idiots advertised as Most Powerful Console in the World is not living up to the expectation so far.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Xbox Series S&Gears Tactics - Xbox (Xbox One) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08NRBNDPZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_gVOTFb1T06HQK

xbox series s bundled with gears tactics... 

??  did Amazon forget there no Drive in xss 

Could be the digital version? i hope it is as if anyone who buys it will wonder where to shove the disc :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn! Series X was almost available for 1 min. Showing available from these sellers and then went kapoot.

I quickly changed both my deliverable addresses, Hyd and Bangalore. But says There is no seller to ship to that location. WTF!

If they are selling on a pincode basis then guyz.. better not to try. Trying for 24 hrs and then when you the stock comes all u get is not deliverable to ur address. :(

54 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

I think its just here in IVG i have seen hate is too much for Xbox than in other International forums that I am part of.

The reason for all the Hate for Xbox being more over here on IVG then international forums is that, over here 90% can only afford one console. This being India where income & lifestyle cannot be compared to other countries like US/Europe.

Nows things are changing & gamers are buying both platforms for their pros/cons.

Edited by speeddemon
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 5:15 PM, speeddemon said:

yeah they should have given 1tb to the Series S too, like they did for the X.

Stupid move by xbox.

Well, to get the price as low as $300, they needed to cut somewhere. 

500 GB of SSD space isn't cheap. 

3 minutes ago, speeddemon said:

The reason for all the Hate for Xbox being more then international forums is cause over here 90% can only afford one console. This being India where income & lifestyle cannot be compared to other countries like US/Europe.

Nows things are changing & gamers are buying both platforms for their pros/cons.

Could be actually. But yeah, things are improving now.

22 minutes ago, speeddemon said:

The reason for all the Hate for Xbox being more then international forums is cause over here 90% can only afford one console. This being India where income & lifestyle cannot be compared to other countries like US/Europe.

In this particular forum most of the eminent shitters on xbox also ending up owning the box during a gen, but still sh*t on it regardless.

Similarly the few bots around here are in the inverse.

Before now even if you had enough bux xbox wasn't something you'd put your money on with nothing much to offer, now atleast it has GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS.

It's a meme platform, if you already own PS, better put the extra money on games, nintendo switch or PC parts.

What still baffles me is..... MS has money to go and buy a company, but don't have brains to fund a launch title or two for their not one but two Next-gen consoles.

I don't know what is going inside their brains to be honest. By now they should understand unique IP and games makes a console successful not backwards compatibility.

Most people on IVG have always had more than one console. Maybe not this gen because Xbone shat the bed so bad, but before this practically everyone was on PS360.

Xbox One wasn’t bad, only it wasn’t remarkable. Xbox Store always had better deals on games than PS Store, at least between 2015 end to 2017, even Gold games were often better.

P.S: I’m a PS fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

What still baffles me is..... MS has money to go and buy a company, but don't have brains to fund a launch title or two for their not one but two Next-gen consoles.

I don't know what is going inside their brains to be honest. By now they should understand unique IP and games makes a console successful not backwards compatibility.

MS spent a lot on Halo Infinite, apparently the budget is 500Million USD, that's half a billion dollars for one game, we all witnessed how that turned out.

Hopefully when it resurfaces, it looks and plays like the game with the biggest budget of all time.

9 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

MS spent a lot on Halo Infinite, apparently the budget is 500Million USD, that's half a billion dollars for one game, we all witnessed how that turned out.

Hopefully when it resurfaces, it looks and plays like the game with the biggest budget of all time.

If that number is true then they should have bailed out... hell GTA ban jata utne me toh

1 hour ago, KrIzAliD said:

A lot of it is management debt. Mattrick had a different vision for the division than Spencer does, but it takes time to course correct in large organizations. Any executive will get 3 to 5 years to show results, which Spencer seems to be doing.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Most people on IVG have always had more than one console. Maybe not this gen because Xbone shat the bed so bad, but before this practically everyone was on PS360.

This is true. I only got one a couple of years ago when I picked up on how good a deal Game Pass was. I was PS4-only till then.

Edited by Keyofx

2 hours ago, Aercy said:

Xbox One wasn’t bad, only it wasn’t remarkable. Xbox Store always had better deals on games than PS Store, at least between 2015 end to 2017, even Gold games were often better.

P.S: I’m a PS fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IVG has become so PS centric, people have to declare loyality to say anything nice about Xbox :lol:

• Haha 1