The Xbox Series X|S thread

18 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Which is again wrong. Xbox one's first three years had more exclusives and a better lineup than the last 2-3 years. 

Yes. Mattick only f**ked up on always online and kinect bs. The power advantage of PS4 was there, but the exclusives were there along with host of 3rd party deals.

Phail Spencer is a perfect car salesman that people believe any bs he says.

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yes. Mattick only f**ked up on always online and kinect bs. The power advantage of PS4 was there, but the exclusives were there along with host of 3rd party deals.

Phail Spencer is a perfect car salesman that people believe any bs he says.

literally just 2-3 people on this board lmao, this gen will also go to PS, and they actually have banger exclusives lined up for the first 2 years, unlike Game Pass console.

45 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Corrinne yu?

She didn't leave ND to join 343 but she left 343 to join ND. 

The whole story around her is so fascinating. often touted as a female John carmack she was 343's most high profile signing to work of the engine on halo 4 and gave them great results with halo 4.

She left to join ND during halo 5 development and was quickly fired with some naughty dog employees leaking out her as incompetent, overrated and no up to their high standards. Think she left the industry after that. 

Oh yeah that's the one. I had it other way round.

12 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

92hetmzhwdox.jpg

1l6081s.jpg

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Do you still see microsoft releasing the console this year?  Honestly i dont see both of them launching this year.

Yes. At worst they'll both launch in limited countries but holiday quarter is too big of a season to miss out on. 

9 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Do you still see microsoft releasing the console this year?  Honestly i dont see both of them launching this year.

Ideal case would be for Xbox to release first, but with a lesser price tag than PS5.

If PS5 is 5004$, and they do 400, while launching 2 months before they could tilt the scales a little bit.

Plus a big title accompanying the release helps, Halo obv is in the mud now.

Had they decided to release console at 400 with Fable bundled in before PS5 they could sell a lot more. 

Edited by Chirag2001

my prediction is ms will price the Series X @ $400 because of all this Craigfinite bullshittery.

PS5 Digital at $400, PS5 normal at $500, Series S at $300 i think.

by pricing the series x for cheaper than PS5 Standard it will sync up very will with their GamePass salesman strategy.

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

my prediction is ms will price the Series X @ $400 because of all this Craigfinite bullshittery.

PS5 Digital at $400, PS5 normal at $500, Series S at $300 i think.

by pricing the series x for cheaper than PS5 Standard it will sync up very will with their GamePass salesman strategy.

Yeah, it sounds correct but they would've done it by now if that was the case.

Unless all this waiting is all just elaborate posturing.

Or Sony pulls a fast one and announced disc drive PS5 at 400. :fear1:

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Xbox series S 299$

PS5 (DIGITAL) 399$

PS5 (DISC) 499$

Xbox series' X 599$

This is too stupid even for Phail Spencer's xbox division :rofl:

If its actually 600 dollares they will have to sell the console itself as some EMI Subscription package with GPU subs included

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

The Xbox OT on era is in tatters. People suggesting they buy timed exclusivity with CP2077 (same people were bitching about Spidey in Marvel), some saying "at least we got next-gen Yakuza 7", others extremely happy that Halo got delayed because "it looked rough" (they were happy with it before). Its amazing roller-coaster ride of emotions :lol: 

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Corrinne yu?

She didn't leave ND to join 343 but she left 343 to join ND. 

The whole story around her is so fascinating. often touted as a female John carmack she was 343's most high profile signing to work of the engine on halo 4 and gave them great results with halo 4.

She left to join ND during halo 5 development and was quickly fired with some naughty dog employees leaking out her as incompetent, overrated and no up to their high standards. Think she left the industry after that. 

hmmm interesting, even i had heard only good things about her.  Also, that rumor may not be entirely true, she joined amazon later , and is currently VP of engineering in General Motors (if her wikipedia page is to be believed).  Doubt if she would've grown that much if she wasn't competent.  BTW, where was the news that she was fired ?

Edited by Ne0

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Xbox series S 299$

PS5 (DIGITAL) 399$

PS5 (DISC) 499$

Xbox series' X 599$

Why anyone gonna buy 599$ box with no games?

I don’t really see motivation for any Xbox owner to buy Series S, it’s a gimped Xbone Pro. Why would anyone upgrade to a new console to play the same games they can play on their existing pro/non-pro?

More I think about it, more fked up it looks.

SX and SS are DoA.

Last times they had games but console was broken, this time console is tip-top but there are no games.

Edited by Right