The Xbox Series X|S thread

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

This

ps video sharing and time limits of 15 seconds to 1 hour is miles ahead of only 1-3 minutes of gameplay share ability on Xbox 

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Xbox sucks balls with 30 second recording, so annoying it was when I had to record Ori 2 boss fights literally stitching clips :ranting: PS5 on the other side is A game when it comes to recording and uploading :punk:

Xbox does have the ability to record upto 1hr but that's only supported for external HDDs. Maybe they want to save on internal space?

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

you get a 1000 gamer score no? That’s a platinum 

also, diamond ? achievements are rare and unique and celebrated 

Xbox mixes DLC achievements with base game achievements. If u have 100% in base game, after few months DLC is added with new achievements then Xbox removes your 100% and adds extra achievements with more gamerscore for you to get 100%. Sony keeps separate DLC trophy list which is not required for platinum. 

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

But 100% achievements gives no special tag or something similar to platinum trophy

Back in the days, Gamerscore > Trophies ?. I do agree that Xbox should come up with something similar to platinum trophy.

18 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Xbox sucks balls with 30 second recording, so annoying it was when I had to record Ori 2 boss fights literally stitching clips :ranting: PS5 on the other side is A game when it comes to recording and uploading :punk:

I recently found out that you can do upto 60 minute 4k recordings onto a USB 3.0 or better pendrive or hard drive if you have one plugged in. Hope this helps for future sessions. 

20 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Fact MS focuses on these stupid stuff over improving Upload studios and record sharing functionality of Xbox consoles pisses me off. PS generation ahead when it comes to recording and sharing functionality but MS still same old garbage system with limited recording capabilities.  

Agreed. If not upload studio then at the very least have the basic cut / trim tools and better Youtube upload / livestream implementation. I feel like they have taken a couple of steps back from the Xbone generation in that department. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2021 at 6:16 PM, WhiteWolf said:

But 100% achievements gives no special tag or something similar to platinum trophy

It's up to the devs tbh, like MHW has the "platinum" achievement on Steam, but not on Xbox, similarly most games on steam don't have the platinum achievement.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:16 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Xbox mixes DLC achievements with base game achievements. If u have 100% in base game, after few months DLC is added with new achievements then Xbox removes your 100% and adds extra achievements with more gamerscore for you to get 100%. Sony keeps separate DLC trophy list which is not required for platinum. 

Steam also does this, PS trophy system is the best achievement system tbh.

Only problem with PS is they don't have any options for showing off trophies, idk how it is on the xbox side.

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

It's up to the devs tbh, like MHW has the "platinum" achievement on Steam, but not on Xbox, similarly most games on steam don't have the platinum achievement.

Steam also does this, PS trophy system is the best achievement system tbh.

Only problem with PS is they don't have any options for showing off trophies, idk how it is on the xbox side.

Xbox shows your total gamerscore with your gamertag and you can then compare individual achievements with friends, just like the Trophy system.

The PS trophy system has definitely come a long way though, I also prefer it over the gamerscores

41 minutes ago, PlainDosa said:

New Xbox Stereo Headset announced, is wired and priced at ₹ 5,990.00, while retaining many of the features of the wireless version.

kTTY3ox.png

Do these sound good??

My Beyerdynamic IE200 mic not working with controller.

I am using some cheap earbuds that came with my phone but sound quality is :cry:

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Do these sound good??

My Beyerdynamic IE200 mic not working with controller.

I am using some cheap earbuds that came with my phone but sound quality is :cry:

Should be pretty good. I'm guessing they sound exactly like the wireless ones -- probably sharing the same hardware.

• Thanks 1