Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Sadly, I don't see it on BookMyShow at all. It's this not going to release in India?

If so, streaming when? And will it be on Disney+ Hotstar?

Should be out soon you-know-where due to awards consideration. This one is an apparent lock for noms in best picture, best director and best actor (colin farrell) this awards season.

10 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Sadly, I don't see it on BookMyShow at all. It's this not going to release in India?

If so, streaming when? And will it be on Disney+ Hotstar?

No news of an Indian release date so far. I'm guessing we'll get it around Feb-March when the oscars will be held.

But as @R3D_D3ViL has pointed out, the other way to watch it should be available within the next month or two.

9 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Turns out I'm not the only one who thought the new ant mna trailer looked like Sky Kids 3D knockoff

Ff4L7DTUUAEM0ex?format=jpg&name=large

I loved Robert Rodriguez's Spy Kids when I was a kid! Although I can't say the same thing about the Avengers, there's no harm in being inspired from those movies. Maybe not visually, but Marvel can reach there... slowly. Baby steps! ;)

• Like 1

Saw Black Adam. Fun movie. I didn't like it till final act began. Last 30% movie is pretty good. Didn't know the main villain from trailers etc so it was a decent surprise reveal. 

Way better than Thor clown and blunder.

23 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

and how was the hooting in your theatre on the post credit :fear1:

Theater was like 30% full but they just lost it at post credit scene. Hooting and cheers. Also clapped when Black Adam name appeared on the screen at the end