Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

If the dualsense triggers are bad shouldn't we be worried since we play FIFA, TPS ganes etc. Also ubisoft have started using triggers for melee attracks.

Hope these new ones will fix trigger issues and drift issues.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Covid bruh how the hell i am going to travel in city infested with covid. Would you go to get warranty coverage in the last of us world? That's what most cities are. Unless they do home pick up and drop i am worried for the money I'll spend. Plus i drop the controller rarely so the dualsense wide spread issues of breaking are worrying me.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 

 

With your strain of thoughts, it would be better for you to buy it at a later point in time when Covid effects have subsided. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Covid bruh how the hell i am going to travel in city infested with covid. Would you go to get warranty coverage in the last of us world? That's what most cities are. Unless they do home pick up and drop i am worried for the money I'll spend. Plus i drop the controller rarely so the dualsense wide spread issues of breaking are worrying me.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 

 

Bhai tu sochta bahot hai. People jerk off excessively when they hit puberty, but how many guys have reported a broken pee pee? 

 

Chill and take a shot. Covax, Covi or PS5. Jinping-saab ne kiya hai toh soch samajh ke hi kiya hoga. 

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hell, 7 page discussion on which official seller in India sells PS5 of the best quality?!?

I got from FK and I don't have any problems with it, at least not yet. No noise either on using disks. And I've hauled it on my bike(in a backpack) to my hometown as well, still working fine. The controller is fine too, however it has gotten quite dirty around the grips.

I would assume AMZN, ShopSC and GTS get the same stuff. If someone does get a faulty unit, I'd say its bad luck and nothing more.

 

This reminds me of the discussion in OLED TV thread that went on for about 10-15 pages, until everyone started to lose it :P 

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Would you go to get warranty coverage in the last of us world?


seriously, looking at your concerns, you should seriously consider getting it later when they iron out all the hardware bugs and it’s feasible to run around the city for warranty issues if any 

 

and also, we still don’t have a killer blockbuster AAA exclusive which is a system seller. Better to wait till say the next God of War is released. Till then, best to wait 

Edited by 0verlord
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those new DualSense colours. <3

 

Edit: Especially the black one. The way it should've been. Now only if Sony realises that the console itself could look a thousand times better.

 

Also, NitroNeo is planning to buy the PS5. :panic:

 

Oh dear.

Edited by VelivolusDas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

For the boiz! match them with your jockey chaddis and pajamas! 

 

Pro tip: Never buy underwear from snapdeal. They find the giggliest girls to call you to remind "aapki underwear delayed hai, Xshama chahti hoon" 

:huh:

 

Learnt this a long time ago. Always bought offline. The sales guy doesn't need to judge me or my stats or preferences. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Also, NitroNeo is planning to buy the PS5. :panic:

 

Oh dear.

+2

 

#inb4 Console hissing and Controller shaking

 

#jk

 

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

 

Pro tip: Never buy underwear from snapdeal. They find the giggliest girls to call you to remind "aapki underwear delayed hai, Xshama chahti hoon" 

 

 

Learnt this a long time ago. Always bought offline. The sales guy doesn't need to judge me or my stats or preferences. 

 

Does he help with the trial?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

If the dualsense triggers are bad shouldn't we be worried since we play FIFA, TPS ganes etc. Also ubisoft have started using triggers for melee attracks.

Hope these new ones will fix trigger issues and drift issues.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 

 

Just turn off the triggers thats what i did. EZY PEZY.

37 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

E1RVNdZVgAgqrsD?format=jpg&name=large

 

E1RXXiiUcAAA-mL?format=jpg&name=medium

Also send black ones. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...