The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

44 minutes ago, Right said:

So wife was talking to a friend in Pune, whose acquaintance's parents, got Covid.

They were in Govt Hospital, but their condition became critical, and hence they thought of moving to Pvt Hospital.

But when they approached a private hospital, after knowing comorbids of the parents, Hospital asked them 1 CRORE to admit both.

WTF!

I'm gonna find out which hospital is this.

Holy sh*t the state of healthcare is devastating. 

Bihar: Groom dead, 95 guests test Covid-19 positive

PATNA: In perhaps the first case of mass spreading of Covid-19 virus in Bihar, 95 people who attended a 

wedding at a Paliganj village in rural Patna have tested positive for the virus.

The 30-year-old groom, a software engineer who had Covid-19-like symptoms, died two days after the wedding on June 17, but his body was cremated leaving no scope for the authorities to trace if the death was caused by the virus

The wedding rituals began on June 8 starting with Tilak. The next day, his health took a bad turn and he started getting loose motions, which has now been recognised by WHO as one of the Covid-19 symptoms.

However, locals said instead of taking him to a doctor, the groom was taken to some quack and was not quarantined. “Even a day before his baraat (wedding procession), he collapsed and was shivering,” said a local resident who did not want to be named.

On June 15, the wedding procession went to Aadampur Piplawan in Naubatpur and returned on June 16. “He died on the day of his reception on June 17. The families of bride as well as groom were educated, yet they ignored the boy’s heath as well as other norms while conducting marriage rituals,” said another villager wishing anonymity.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/patna/bihar-groom-dead-95-guests-test-covid-19positive/articleshow/76706537.cms

7 hours ago, Right said:

So wife was talking to a friend in Pune, whose acquaintance's parents, got Covid.

They were in Govt Hospital, but their condition became critical, and hence they thought of moving to Pvt Hospital.

But when they approached a private hospital, after knowing comorbids of the parents, Hospital asked them 1 CRORE to admit both.

WTF!

This needs to be followed up and exposed on social media or news channels. 

• Like 1

This is what happened with a “Friend’s Friend”. It is hard to believe and Seems to have some loopholes but i feel such incidents could have  happened.

his father had got covid and was admitted to a hospital. One day they got intimation from the hospital that he has passed away please come tomorrow for crimination. They went and attended the crimination and came back. 

In a day or two they got a call from his dad Asking why are you Guys not inquiring about my health or trying to come and meet me. Imagine the shock the family had to go through. 

if its totally true. Then mismanagement from the hospital is appalling.

8 hours ago, Right said:

WTF!

Which hospital is this? Kamine saale

Edited by hope

20 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

This is what happened with a “Friend’s Friend”. It is hard to believe and Seems to have some loopholes but i feel such incidents could have  happened.

his father had got covid and was admitted to a hospital. One day they got intimation from the hospital that he has passed away please come tomorrow for crimination. They went and attended the crimination and came back. 

In a day or two they got a call from his dad Asking why are you Guys not inquiring about my health or trying to come and meet me. Imagine the shock the family had to go through. 

Are you sure about this? I heard this same exact story a week or 2 back on SM. Might be the same person or something just made up. 

20 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Dude wtf? This is some next level chutyapa, lel. On the other hand, my friend, who went to Karnataka from Mumbai, the entrie family was quarantined in Govt Hosp. there, but sadly his dad passed away in the hosp. itself on start of second week. Yesterday he received death certificate, there was no mention of cause of death. I informed him to get it rectified from the Hosp. as without cause of death, the death certificate remains invalid. 

8 hours ago, Aloy said:

Holy sh*t the state of healthcare is devastating. 

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

1 crore? Thats batshit crazy. I hope its not at all true.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

This needs to be followed up and exposed on social media or news channels. 

I am going to find out about this today. The name of the hospital from Wife's friend's husband.

Totally shocking!

2 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

does your friend's friend live in ahmedabad?

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/ahmedabad-bereaved-family-of-coronavirus-patient-cremates-body-later-told-he-is-alive-and-well-1683975-2020-05-31

42 minutes ago, pArth said:

Sums up the handling of this situation in our country. But let's celebrate the joy of 59 apps getting banned and ignoring the fact that Corona is a silent and invisible enemy which we on personal level have to deal with. 

Within, 5 days, India will be #3,

Placed after US and BR.

And we will have 2L more cases in next 10 days.

Dr Fauci has warned that US may jump to 100k cases per day.

Looks like George Floyd is going to cost America a lot more than just the monuments.

48 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

How difficult is it to understand for united states

as of now thwy are busy preparing for independence day celebrations, they will think about it later!!

Edited by AtheK

2 hours ago, hazard12345 said:
How difficult is it to understand for united states

For anyone. Not just United States. 

India is pumping 18-20k cases daily too. Will cross 600k today with all the lockdowns. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

For anyone. Not just United States. 

India is pumping 18-20k cases daily too. Will cross 600k today with all the lockdowns. 

Tbh no one in India is protesting against masks. That dumbassery is limited to US.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Tbh no one in India is protesting against masks. That dumbassery is limited to US.

They aren't protesting, but they are not even wearing them properly. More than half have their masks over mouth, not nose. WHY THE f**k are you wearing a mask then ? :rant:

Today the BigBasket guy wore a mask which could barely cover his nose and mouth. Who the f**k is making these bikini masks ? Why the f**k are people buying and wearing them ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3