Jump to content

~The TV Shows Thread~


StormShadow

Recommended Posts

Peacemaker going great. Loved the new episode. Cena and Vigilante are so good. :thumbsup:

 

Spoiler

Murn twist was a surprise. I started to like him but not much now. 

 

Edited by Joe Cool
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watched 2 episodes of Netflix's new slow-burn horror show, Archive 81.

The central mystery is quite intriguing so far, and the whole thing is pretty f**king unsettling too. Loving it!

 

Also, it has this short piece of music (don't know if I can even call it that) which is creepy as f**k and is now haunting my head :|

 

Edited by STICK3Rboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Watched 2 episodes of Netflix's new slow-burn horror show, Archive 81.

The central mystery is quite intriguing so far, and the whole thing is pretty f**king unsettling too. Loving it!

 

Also, it has this short piece of music (don't know if I can even call it that) which is creepy as f**k and is now haunting my head :|

 

It's not a documentary? Is it shaky shaky cam? Looking to watch something like this but I don't like shaky cams. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dante77 said:

It's not a documentary? Is it shaky shaky cam? Looking to watch something like this but I don't like shaky cams. 

 

It's not shaky cam. Very well done, though I'm only on E3. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Watched 2 episodes of Netflix's new slow-burn horror show, Archive 81.

The central mystery is quite intriguing so far, and the whole thing is pretty f**king unsettling too. Loving it!

 

Also, it has this short piece of music (don't know if I can even call it that) which is creepy as f**k and is now haunting my head :|

 

 

+1. Really liking it so far

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Netflix lost $50 billion in value overnight

  • Netflix’s stock price lost more than $100 overnight, going from $508 a share at the close of business on Thursday, to $400 per share when trading opened on Friday, where it fell below $400 to $397.50 by the end of the day (it’s continued to fall in after-hours trading).
  • Netflix is providing lower guidance for the first quarter of 2022, forecasting 2.5 million new subscribers compared to 4 million in the same timeframe last year. That would be its worst first quarter in a decade.
  • Netflix also came the closest its ever come to admitting that the increased competition from the likes of Disney and WarnerMedia could be having an impact on its growth.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Finished the Expanse 6th Season in one go, once again consistently good. Shame there's only 6 episodes and no clue on how long they're taking a break.

I’m yet to start it . Was waiting for the entire season. So no clue when the remaining episodes will be released?

Ah well….Will start it tomorrow then ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I’m yet to start it . Was waiting for the entire season. So no clue when the remaining episodes will be released?

Ah well….Will start it tomorrow then ! 

Oh, the entire 6th season is done, 6th episode was season finale. Its a proper end to most of what we've seen so far. Majority of plotlines get closure, with some intentional loose ends incase they ever want to come back to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Oh, the entire 6th season is done, 6th episode was season finale. Its a proper end to most of what we've seen so far. Majority of plotlines get closure, with some intentional loose ends incase they ever want to come back to it.

Oh awesome!:wOOtjumpy:

Proper ending + loose ends for a potential comeback

This will be fun :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Policy preventing Auto deduction of payment monthly could have huge impact too.. they are now offering 2 payment option 1. upi payment they are offering only with auto payment option now.. you have to accept auto deduction till 2027...u can cancel anytime but if u don't it will continue to deduct till 2027.. 2.Debit card u can make one time payment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Righteous Gemstones - episode 4 - this show is bananas. From hilarious to wild so quick. Great episode. 

 

__

 

Billions new season out. No Axe but I do like Prince. Let's see how it goes. 😌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay. Peacemaker is killing it.

 

What a phenomenal episode week after week. So glad Cena has finally found the role where he fits in so well. The writing is solid too with the right amount of action and humour. Had me rolling when Cena kept listing those names. 🤣

 

And yeah, going to keep using 🧜‍♂️...it's so holistic. 🧜‍♂️ 

 

___

 

 

 

Edited by Joe Cool
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...