Jump to content

Official GamePass Thread


Recommended Posts

On 5/14/2022 at 12:11 PM, radicaldude said:

@fatpigeon simulator :roflroll:

Gamepass is the king of simulators. 

 

It has - 

 

Flight Sim

Train Sim world 

Snowrunner (truck sim) 

Lawn mowing sim 

Surgeon sim

Goat sim


and now…

 

Pigeon simulator. 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Completed this game over the weekend. Its very fun with a decent story. The fairytale visuals look amazing. Well worth playing

The best part is the combat which is quite different from a straight up hack and slash.

 

Lost_in_Random_cover_art.jpg

 

Edited by playstationdude
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coming soon to Game Pass - 

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Gamepass updated simulators list - 

 

Flight Sim

Train Sim world 

Snowrunner (truck sim) 

Lawn mowing sim 

Surgeon sim

Goat sim

Pigeon sim

Farming Sim 22

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

mvyl2m6fqow81.jpg

 

Ubisoft Netherlands. 

 

Ubisift plus on game pass soon.

 

 

EA +ubi on one service to rule them all.

Its was already announced in jan when extraction came to GP day 1 ,probably a june showcase announcement.

 

Ea play will come to ps subscription too  for sure. Both the subs will be same with original content driving them in the future.

Edited by triggr happy ss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Both the subs will be same with original content driving them in the future.


Until & unless one has much cheaper backdoors,they won’t be the same. 
 

But yeah it’s fully expected to change if & when M$ rolls out games from acquired studios. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its was already announced in jan when extraction came to GP day 1 ,probably a june showcase announcement.

 

That announcement said it's coming to Xbox (as a separate subscription) and not Xbox Gamepass. The image translation he's presenting above claims its coming to Game Pass.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

AC origins is coming to Gamepass on 6th June 

 

it’s getting a 60fps patch for ps5 soon

 

how does it run on XSX? Is it OneX enhanced? Does it need 60fps patch on XSX?

 

also is it coming to ps plus extra?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

AC origins is coming to Gamepass on 6th June 

 

it’s getting a 60fps patch for ps5 soon

 

how does it run on XSX? Is it OneX enhanced? Does it need 60fps patch on XSX?

 

also is it coming to ps plus extra?

I read somewhere the patch is for xbox also

Edited by triggr happy ss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, 0verlord said:

AC origins is coming to Gamepass on 6th June 

 

it’s getting a 60fps patch for ps5 soon

 

how does it run on XSX? Is it OneX enhanced? Does it need 60fps patch on XSX?

 

also is it coming to ps plus extra?

It's a sh*t game. Avoid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Is odyssey on gp?

Nope.

 

Started GotG finally and it feels like such a well made game. The dialogues, music & world design is just on point. Combat is so-so but everything else is just a beauty.

 

It's such a shame that the Avengers game shat on it's parade, this one is so nicely done compared to that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Nope.

 

Started GotG finally and it feels like such a well made game. The dialogues, music & world design is just on point. Combat is so-so but everything else is just a beauty.

 

It's such a shame that the Avengers game shat on it's parade, this one is so nicely done compared to that.

It's one of the best SP games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Nope.

 

Started GotG finally and it feels like such a well made game. The dialogues, music & world design is just on point. Combat is so-so but everything else is just a beauty.

 

It's such a shame that the Avengers game shat on it's parade, this one is so nicely done compared to that.

 

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

It's one of the best SP games. 

 

It's a bit slow here and there but a good game nonetheless.

 

I'm currently playing Tunic and enjoying it more than Death's Door.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

 

It's a bit slow here and there but a good game nonetheless.

 

I'm currently playing Tunic and enjoying it more than Death's Door.

I'm somehow not digging the feel of the game. Death's door was tight af. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm somehow not digging the feel of the game. Death's door was tight af. 

 

Yeah. The feel changes once you explore more areas. Considering they don't guide you, it's definitely a learning curve. It's much much tougher than Death's Door so that's a bit of a turn-off for me but whatever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2022 at 1:33 AM, TRMNTR said:

Playing Tunic right now; at the Boss Scavenger level.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:suicide:

 

 

Had skipped this bastard earlier but finally killed it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...