Joe Cool

Ghost of Tsushima

The game I'm looking forward to the most, this entire E3.

There's TLOU2, but because of the first game, we have a fair idea of how it'll somewhat be.

But, the excitement for a new IP and how it'll play out is something that I'm most hyped about. This better not disappoint.

Have they confirmed Japanese VO for the western release? Major deal breaker if I am forced to play this with English VO. 

I hope they release it this year, don't have much going on in terms of SP later this year besides Spider Man and RDR2.

Around 12 more hours to go :wOOtjumpy:

1 hour ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Have they confirmed Japanese VO for the western release? Major deal breaker if I am forced to play this with English VO. 

I hope they release it this year, don't have much going on in terms of SP later this year besides Spider Man and RDR2.

Around 12 more hours to go :wOOtjumpy:

Yeah. Even the trailer in the OP would be really so much better with Japanese VO and subtitles. 

Japanese VO would've been nice but it's not really a deal-breaker for me.

I'm just glad we're getting an open-world action-adventure game set in Feudal Japan. Had been waiting forever for Ubi to go there with Assassin's Creed <_<

21 minutes ago, sobbii said:

game of e3

This.

My game of E3 too. Simply stunning. Can't get over the fact how beautiful it looks.

Gameplay felt a tad bit barebones, but I guess it will obviously be polished further.

I just wish Sony releases an official 4K HDR version of the video for us to drool over it a little more.

Looked like Witcher set in japan but The combat looks........ I dunno. Heavy counter based like old assassin's Creed games. He'll probably transform into a ninja or ghost soon enough and all the crazy combos and stuff might open up.

Eh, it looks great but the physics of it seem very wonky. The way the characters are moving and interacting with others, seems quite mediocre. And the english voice sounds terrible. Just ruins the setting completely. 

The opening shot was cool, and I hope they implement some sections like that, 2.5D style.