The Xbox Series X|S thread

43 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Some are turning. Due to gamepass :devil:.

I had high hopes from Xbox, I want 50/50 on this forum too :rofl: I literally  kind of stopped visiting this forum after the PS3 kind of won it's generation. PS4 gen was super boring for console wars.  Early on, when PS3 used to get f**ked in sales left right and centre the joy of defending it was so much :fear: :fear1:

I think some Sony fan should make an alternate Xbot id. :rofl: Few months later when Zodak starts to feel something off about his new xbot best friend and asks: Are you a Sony Pony motherf**ker ? The Sony Dude disguised as Xbot could go "always have been gif" 

You should try this. Youve obviously thought this through extensively.  :P

24 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

All 4 of you who posted in the first ps3 games thread, have posted here in the last hour.

These are not the first PS3 threads. There's another forum, where we posted MGS4 screenshots in Halo 3 thread to show how crap it looked :lol:  

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

These are not the first PS3 threads. There's another forum, where we posted MGS4 screenshots in Halo 3 thread to show how crap it looked :lol:  

I remember this...we alos had a launch week for MGS4 as well...insane stuff

15 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Zodka. No one can break his record. 

@WhiteWolf was around back then? Dayum, I don't remember anything!

2 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Bhai you and bans has always been like Kratos and Death. 

I definitely remeber this though. :lol:

Just now, -13- said:

@WhiteWolf was around back then? Dayum, I don't remember anything!

I definitely remeber this though. :lol:

It has been consistent i think, zodka has the most bans on the xbot side, hope has the most on the ps side :lol:

55 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

@STICK3Rboy Any idea where Umang is? You guys grew up together right?

:lol:

No, we lived in different cities. But yeah, we were close for online friends. We kinda lost touch after I moved to a different city and stopped being active here. I think the fact that I returned his Gears disc really late also had something to do with it :P

Have no idea where he is now :|

3 hours ago, adity said:

I bought ps4 for 18k with UC4 from dubai 3.5 years back. In India, it was around 30k+ then. So yeah its pretty cheap. 

I see. I bought Pro for something around 26k from US last year.

Was it 18K MRP in Dubai or some discount at the time?

Either way, I should know somebody heading that way, or maybe myself. Will hopefully go to London next year sometime, will have to do something then. 

2 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

hehe, we've even played with VGChartz numbers and f**king post count in IVG threads to degrade some xbox games because sales were never with us :rofl:

I remember how Karoo and I used to be like: KZ2 is better than Halo because it has the bigger thread & community on IVG. Fun times. KZ2 was really something on IVG though, I remember even our clan threads had more activity than most game threads :blush: Ultimately even Umang had to go KZ2>Gears (I just read his coffee thread). :notangel:

Oh man, Umang, Saha (also kz2 bitch eventually), so many conversions we had done back then. Trimutri ke bass ki nahi kuch. :harhar:

dude that kz2 fragfest thread was epic.

it was the most active thread here for a good 1 year I think.Those discussions every night after fragfest session. Those were the days. 

hehe, we've even played with VGChartz numbers and f**king post count in IVG threads to degrade some xbox games because sales were never with us :rofl:

I remember how Karoo and I used to be like: KZ2 is better than Halo because it has the bigger thread & community on IVG. Fun times. KZ2 was really something on IVG though, I remember even our clan threads had more activity than most game threads :blush: Ultimately even Umang had to go KZ2>Gears (I just read his coffee thread). :notangel:

Oh man, Umang, Saha (also kz2 bitch eventually), so many conversions we had done back then. Trimutri ke bass ki nahi kuch. :harhar:
Raghav :hug: I remember we went overboard and obsessed way too much with that thread. People like Killzone 123 (obaid) , Karoo used to curse me for not being regular. If only they knew IVG used to play on peak timing of Indian TV audience. Also, IPL matches that time and I did not have a personal TV :/